Person 3 প্রকার। যেমন:
1st Person : I, We
2nd Person : You
3rd Person : He, She, it, নাম, বাকি সব ।
|I –||Me –||My –||Mine –|
|He –||Him –||His –||His –|
|She –||Her –||Her –||Hers –|
|We –||Us –||Our –||Ours –|
|They –||Them –||Their –||Theirs –|
|It –||It –||It’s –||×|
|Rahim –||Rahim –||Rahim’s –||×|
Narration 2 প্রকার
- Direct Narration
- Indirect Narration
She Said, “I wrote a letter”
(Reporting verb) (Reporting Speech)
= She said that she had written a letter.
|Direct Speech||Indirect Speech|
|Tomorrow||–||The next day/ The following day|
|Yesterday||–||The previous day|
|Last week||–||The previous week|
|Next week||–||The following week.|
|Next month||–||The following month.|
Person পরিবর্তনের নিয়মাবলীঃ
Reported Speech এর First person [I, we] র্সবদা Reporting verb এর subject অনুসারে পরিবর্তিত হয়|
- He said, “I have done it today.” →Answer: He said that he had done it that day.
Reporte Speech এর Second person [You] সর্বদা Reporting verb এর object অনুসারে পরিবর্তিত হয় |
- He said to me, “You have done your duty.” Answer:He said to me that I had done my duty.
Reported Speech এর 3rd person এর কোন পরিবর্তন হয় না ।
- a)I said to you, “He is conscious of his duty.”
→ Answer: I told you that he was conscious of his duty.
Tense পরিবর্তনের নিয়মাবলীঃ
Reported verb এর Tense present বা future হলে reported speech এ verb এর কোন পরিবর্তন হয় না । যেমন :
- Direct:Rahim says to me, “I can do it.” → Indirect: Rahim says to me that he can do it.
- Direct:Rahim will say, “I write a letter.” →Indirect: Rahim will say that he writes a letter.